The activities of the I-BFM committees are at the core of the whole I-BFM mission. I-BFM committees are collaborations of study groups running joint research or educational projects to investigate special aspects of childhood leukaemia and lymphoma.
Committee members are selected representatives of national study groups, and committee meetings are scheduled on a regular basis.
Current Projects run by the Committees
The following Committees are currently active within I-BFM. On each Committee page you can find a short description as well as the projects and publications produced so far:
- Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia Committee (ALL)
- Acute Myeloid Leukaemia Committee (AML)
- Biology and Diagnosis Committee (B&D)
- Chronic Myeloid Leukaemia Committee (CML)
- Early Clinical Trials Committee (ECT)
- Early and Late Toxicity Education Committee (ELTEC)
- Information Management and Methodology Committee (IMM)
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma Committee (NHL)
- Resistant Disease Committee (ResD)
- Stem Cell Transplantation Committee (SCT)